To use our EZPD password generating software, please follow three steps to download and setup a license. After you have checked out trial or licensed version from our store, you will receive an order confirmation as well as download instructions for the program package to be used for future download.
Click this button to DOWNLOAD the trial or licensed version from our secure online store. Then run the "getpcid" program to get the sysinfo text file. When you run the “getpcid” program, you may see a message that says “unrecognized app” or “unidentified developer” on the screen. You may proceed to run the program. For details, see our FAQs page for information on dealing with these messages.
- This program will create a text file that includes a set of numbers unique to your computer, which allows us to recognize your computer as an authorized computer. Therefore, no one can generate your password on any un-authorized computers.
- Once you have checked out of the store and downloaded the program package, you must return to this Download page to submit device information to receive your license file.
Please fill out the form included in the downloaded program package. Then upload this form with the sysinfo file(s) for each license to the SUBMIT form below, and click Submit button.
- If you have purchased more than 4 licenses, submit another form and explain on the comment field of the form.
- You can make the sysinfo file name unique for each device (i.e. sysinfo.home, sysinfo.work . . . for each license number), however, this is not required.
You will receive an email within 1 business day with a link of your license file. Download the license file to your computer, and you will be ready to use ezpd.
- Save the email, so that you can repeatedly delete and download your license file at any time when you need to generate the password.
- Without your license file, no one can generate your unique password even in your computer!
* You can join multiple computers together, so that those computers generate the same password.
* To learn how to generate a password with ezpd program, please refer to “How to use ezpd"